Thursday, September 11, 2008

In Profile - Dahlia Eilde

From time to time, I want to post things that I stumble upon in residents' profiles that are either thought provoking, clever or just funny. There are some gems out there!

Dahlia and her partner Nicolas Sinatra have a fashion/lifestyle blog that I enjoy very much, plus I have on my To Do list to go check out the new Seven Ultra Lounge (with which they're associated) and was cruising around looking for information about it when I opened up Dahlia's profile page and found this.

As a fashion blogger, it had me nearly falling off my chair laughing and, because I find funny so sexy, I developed an instantaneous crush on Nic *blushes*. Both their profiles are worth a look if you need a few chuckles.

So here it is for your enjoyment ..

And that night, Jesus said unto them, "One of you shall blog a bad outfit."
And Peter said, "Will it be me, Jesus?"
And Jesus turned to him and said, "No, it is not you Peter."
And Simon said, "Will it be me, Jesus?"
And Jesus said, "No, it is not you Simon."
And Judas asked, "Will it be me, Jesus?"
And Jesus turned to him, looked at his shoes,
and in a snarky sarcastic tone responded
"WILL IT BE ME, JESUS?" -Nic

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

LOL!! It sounds like you laughed as much as I did when I heard it.
That Nicolas, he's quite a character.
On behalf of both of us, thank you for the post <3

P.S. We both enjoy your fashion blog as well (: